Monday, July 7, 2008

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!



OUR BABY BOY IS OFFICALLY AN AMERICAN!












We only had one shot at this picture... can you tell? I was crackin' up when I saw it. I am sure this judge would not have appreciated me checking my screen on my camera to see the picture. HA! If you notice, we are all wearing our red, white and blue. I scored on some 1/2 off shirts at Target! YES!
Of course Charlotte was with us on this trip. Charlotte is like the little sister I never had. She is 13 years younger than me but seems as if she is my age. She is such a gift and I am so thankful for her enthusiasm about each one of the kids. She loves us and we love her :-) She is such a part of our family.... she had to come! When we were asked to raise our right hand... Charlotte raised hers too. I was internally cracking up!
Afterwards, we celebrated by eating breakfast at LONG''S DRUGSTORE. Yep, we ate at the good ole' drugstore! (there is a little diner in the drug store). We got to see Julie and Maya because it's right next door to Julie's store.
We had Charlotte take a family picture of us... It is so hard to get 6 people looking at the camera and all smiling... Here we go.. Let's try.

TAKE ONE




















TAKE TWO



















TAKE THREE




























TAKE FOUR




















TAKE FIVE


















OH FORGET IT!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations!!

P.S. We got the Rebel XTI. LOVE it!!!

~Dawn

B7 said...

CONGRATULATIONS sweet Ancelet #6!! We are so excited for you & your sweet family! I loved all the pictures & that Charlotte was there with you all. Big hugs from all of us!

Our Princess said...

Congratulations!!!!!

demp5 said...

Hooray! BTW, Long's is our fave - crispy tator tots and a vanilla coke - mmmmm! Also, you have to get Ruby to wait on you :)

Robin said...

Beautiful! Simply beautiful!!

emily said...

Yay for baby Abel. Really cute family pics, even if everyone isn't looking right at the camera at the same time.

Did you find your flight info?