These pictures say it all!
Our baby boy is teething! All of these pictures were taken when I would try to take his passie. He is even cute when he cries. He has his top two teeth coming in. His gums are EXTREMELY swollen. He also just got over pink eye. His older brother had fevers for 5 days. He has been better for about a week. Well... put together pink eye from one and a yucky virus from the other and give them both to mom... and you have a very ICKY week. I have been sick since Saturday. I even cried today. When I feel sick... really sick... I cry for my mom. It makes me miss her so much. She was the best care giver. She knew just what to do for me and she always had such sympathy. I needed that lovin' today. I did go to the Dr. I woke up and thought... 5 days of this. I need a Dr. to tell me what's wrong. Well, No Strep... just either a virus which will run it's course or some upper respiratory junk of which my z-pack will take care of. I can't even believe how much better I feel since this morning! THANK YOU LORD! Thank you Dr. Otis! Thank you Ted for helping me today and working from the kitchen table so I could get some rest. I am on the mend!



How cute is he? Even when he cries, he is cute. It's funny how you forget how painful teething is. I know I have gone through it 3 times before but I forget how much it bothers them. Poor baby... he is torn up over it.
17 comments:
I'm so sorry you're sick!! I hope that z-pak does it's duties!! :) And yes, that little one is still absolutely precious even when he's crying. And.... he has great hair!!!!!
Feel better soon!!
-Suzi
oh gosh , these pictures are so beautiful...even in all his pain and crying. :) Poor baby and poor you! I hope you guys feel better soon.
i especially love the last one...to cute :)
~angie
He IS even cute when he cries! I love his eyes in the last one - so full of emotion!
Hope you feel better soon!
Oh, Tracie! Hope you get to feeling better soon...big weekend ahead! See you then! So sweet about your mom...thanks for sharing!
okay...he is the cutest thing I have ever seen! He actually reminds me of our little guy. We have had a little delay that we aren't supposed to blog about which is why I haven't updated much lately but we are finally hearing some good news and hope to travel very soon! Thanks for asking. I hope we will be able to post his pictures soon!
I hope that everybody is doing better today.
Ohhh feel better. I have to tell you, I have enjoyed your blog for a while now. We are adopting from Ethiopia and I love blogs of the families who are steps ahead of us. I love your pictures.
Jennifer
http://morganleapoffaith.blogspot.com/
I love those pictures. I know all about teething. Gabre is getting her first two teeth.
I am glad you are feeling better. I like all the red, white and blue T-shirts for his re-adoption day. I will have to remimber that.
OMG, he is so cute and I get to see him TOMORROW at the picnic! *smiles*
Trac.... I'm so sorry... mostly that your missing your mom. It's no fun having sick kids, and even worse when your sick with them. I hope you guys are feeling better already.
miss talking to you.
He is precious anyway you slice it!!!
Oh, I feel for you. I know I haven't commented in awhile, but I do still check your blog. And my heart went out to you when I was reading your post. Whenever I am sick I just feel like the worst mom. It is so hard to parent in a meaningful way when you don't feel good. I am praying for continued recovery for you!
Take care,
Jenny Calfee
Hope you are feeling better. I know you miss your mom. We never not need them, you know! Sometimes we just need a little pat on the back...good job, I'm so proud of you! I'm sure your mom is so proud of you and how you handle everything! You rock! And you are a great photog too!
Tracie,
Hi. I hope that you and Abel are both feeling better. Will you send me the name of your attorney for the readoption? Thanks!
Meghan
I'm so sorry - how brutal. Praying that you get better very soon! It is so hard to be sick and take care of kids. Love the pics as usual :)!
Kristin
praying for your cute family!
i've been showing my friends your pictures and even though they say they're not ready for kids yet they were tempted to adopt because of your baby!
hope you are feeling better and that the picnic went GREAT!
-sarah
Post a Comment