He's a determined baby boy who is learning his way in the world... with joy!


My princess who is full of energy and is a big dreamer!

My boy... this face says it all! He is FULL OF JOY!
This precious girl has the biggest heart. She loves well! She is warm and so wise!

Had such a great time tonight at the University Gardens. I took my kids (took pictures above) and also took our dear friends... Savanna and Samantha. You can check my photography blog to see more pictures. I am having so much fun with my camera. Can you tell?
4 comments:
How awesome about the picnic (post below - I've been out of blogging for a bit - mom's in town :) ) - sound like you guys had a BLAST! The pictures and descriptions of your kids are beautiful! I love seeing the pics you take - you're SO good!
Kristin
Great pictures! So .... in a year or so, I see you having a desire to travel to the Nashville area every month or so for photography opportunities :)
You have such a gift of capturing the kids in photos!!!
You take some of the most amazing pictures!!
I bet the picnic was grand:)
WOW! Quite a lot of families in your area who adopted from Ethiopia!!
Post a Comment