If you knew me you would know... that I LOVE to meet people! Ave went to Vacation Bible School this summer (ok, she went to two... we are VBS hoppers :-) Well, she made a friend... which is out of her comfort zone. A2 and A3 are more like me in this area. Ave is fine doing her "own thing". Anyway, she came home talking about Isabella. This is Isabella....

Backing up a bit... the adoption community is a precious community to be a part of. I heard about a girl named Amy who was adopting from ET. She lives here in town and we talked back in March. I have met so many people who know her. INCLUDING Isabella's mom, Jenny. Here is a picture of Jenny and Amy.
So, today the three of us got together with our kids out at Amy's house. Amy has two boys... and Jenny has one (she also has Isabella and Tabitha). The boys are all the about same age. Here they are giggling (love this picture). Jenny's son (Zane) isn't it but he was laughing with them.

Here are my girls being sweet to each other in the pool. Glad I had my camera in my hand to capture that.This is Tabitha... she's a doll!

The kids had Popsicles... YUMMMMMMY! Thanks Amy for being so hospitable. We had a GREAT DAY!
1 comment:
Knoxville it turning into quite the little Ethiopian adoption community! Thats fun!
Post a Comment