They had fun races for the kids. Ave was so excited and Good ole' Dad even gave her a little race strategy.
It didn't work. She lost... Here is T helping her to get out of the boat.
The face of pure disappointment and frustration. Poor thing. She later won a bean bag toss. The winners got a Popsicle.
Gotta ice cream?
You can click here to see a few more pictures.




1 comment:
So your post about being humbled really made me laugh because it happened to me too, yes, yesterday as well. Ok, so I ALWAYS sneak candy into the movie theaters, I will not pay $5 for 3 M&Ms, I just will not. Well, I basically got super caught. I said, "Fine! I will take this candy to the car" (with a very snotty tone and with my nose in the air). I simply walked outside, walked up some stairs, waited for what I thought was a sufficient amount of time and walked back to the theater (of course not putting the candy in our car). Do you know what happened? The crazy theater manager lady stinking followed me!!!!!!! She caught me and chewed me out for trying to fool them. I am 36 years old, I am wife to a wonderful man and pastor, I am the mother of 3 (yay!!!!) and I am standing there clutching my candy like a 2 year old. And mind you my husband is in the movie theater with our kids wondering where his crazy wife ran off to. So there, I think I may have one-upped you. I guarantee the person who complained about the peepee lawn incident does not have any children in excess of 1!!!!
Post a Comment