Monday, July 21, 2008

FUN IN THE SUN

We went to Market Square today which is right in the heart of down town. It was so much fun. Down town is my new favorite place. I love taking pictures down there. Well, after we walked around, the kids ran through the water. They got drenched... I LOVED IT! It's the only way to go. GO BIG OR GO HOME! (That's what Charlotte always says).


She was giggling and laughing so hard as she ran through the water. This girl is FULL OF LIFE!
Ave is our cautious child (first born). She took it slow but enjoyed herself too. She more enjoyed watching the younger ones.

Aidan was the first one in. He led the pack!

My friend, Julie, met us out at Market Square and had lunch with us. My heart has been so broken for Julie. Her mom was diagnosed with Cancer this week (see post below). Her mom is a precious woman and my heart and prayers go out to her. I just love that family so much! SO MUCH! So... You always hurt the ones you love... right? Abel pulled Maya's hair.


He was crazy about the water fountain thing. (not sure what to call it). He was giddy.. just giggling. He is not a big laughter so it was just WARMING my heart to hear him squealing over playing in the water.


Does this face not say it all?

9 comments:

Teabo Chica said...

Girl, you know how to take pictures, I love to see your pictures. I am so envious of your gift :O!

Rebecca said...

Your pictures are so good of the kiddos! (It probably helps that they are super cute!!) I'm jealous of your photography skills.

Looks like you guys had a fun day!

obligato said...

i love the pics! just love them!

Sweet T.E.A. said...

Hey, you all should have visited Keith drenched and everything! That would have been hilarious. His office is practically on Market Square!

emily said...

Great pics!

John and Heather said...

Wow, that class is REALLY paying off! What beautiful pics; what a beautiful family!

Blessings!

Troy said...

Man, I want to be a kid again! Great pics.

Melissa said...

Girl--I want to be in your family! I almost said one of your kids but, let's face it, I think I am older than you :)

You have it all together--beautiful children, a gift with the lens, and a joy for living that is contagious. Thanks for sharing so much of your self! You inspire me!

Melissa (Va.)

Laurzie said...

Wonderful pics! I'm so glad you had a nice time together. I wish I could have joined in with mine. Someday!