I have been on a bit of a vacation over at Ancelet Photography
Today I was itching to get out with my camera so we went out in a little rain. It was fun! The girls were so willing to be little models.
I have some shoots coming up so I am trying to get geared up! I am excited for the SPRING!






Today I was itching to get out with my camera so we went out in a little rain. It was fun! The girls were so willing to be little models.
I have some shoots coming up so I am trying to get geared up! I am excited for the SPRING!






4 comments:
cool Addy you look so pretty
and Avery you too
maddie
these are sooo cute! and what fun! your daughters are beautiful. : )
when baby galindo comes home can ancelet photography come to tx for a shoot?
Those pics are too cute!
those are GREAT shots!! that first one of your daughter is STUNNING!!
Post a Comment