Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kids say the darndest things...

Addie says "I AM STARVING" (dramatic as always)
Aidan says "No you aren't starving because people who are starving haven't eaten in a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY long time and they are about to die!"
Addie says "I AM ABOUT TO DIE!" (again... with the drama!)

I know this is so wrong but I asked Addie "Who do you love more me or Daddy?" She said "I love you both the same" (I was totally prepared for her to say Daddy). I said "GOOD answer!" then I asked her "Who do you think we love more... Avery, Aidan, you or Abel?" with out even BLINKING... she said "me!"

Last night we were watching American Idol and I decided to start singing. I was acting like I was on the show. Avery said "Mom... you would not get past Simon... infact, you wouldn't get past any of the judges... except for Paula". haha! Does she know that show OR WHAT?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

hahaha - hilarious!