Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday "Party" Addie!

Tonight we celebrated Addie's birthday. It was a fun night. I am worn out!!
Addie went back and forth between wanting to have a Walle birthday party or a Tinkerbell Birthday party... she went with Tinkerbell. I am glad because I am not sure what we would have done for Walle.
We decided to have the girls who came dress up like princesses. Addie didn't have a Tinkerbell costume so her sister Avery created one for her! Thank you AVERY! Here is the outfit as a whole... It's the only picture I got of the entire outfit!

She has on a skirt (dress up clothes), one of her shirts (that goes with leggins) and some wings. Put it all together and BAM you have Tinkerbell (Ted said she looks like a tree fairy). She's cute ... anyway you look at it.

Here are some more pictures of my princess!

We ordered the cake from Emile's Edibles! YUMMY! HOW CUTE!


Just a cute picture that pretty much sums up our days. I say "Who rolled out all of the toilet paper?" and they all point to Abel. I say "Who peed on the floor?" and they all point to Abel. I say "Who smells?" ... You get my "POINT"... ha.

Abel knows how to enjoy a party! He finds the candy... and sits in the middle of the action so he won't get caught!

What a treat! Mr. Cliff surprised us with "story time". It was quite a story. All I heard was something about lint in someone's belly button... The girls were cracking up! Too cute! Thanks Cliff!
Addie opening her gifts. She wasted no time tearing into each one of them!

Penguin pillow from Aunt Charli!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ADDIE... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Has anyone seen Abel? OH... There he is!


Addison... we are CRAZY about you. Your dad and I adore you so very much. Here are 5 things that we LOVE about you!
1. Your JOY! The giggle that comes out of you is contagious!
2. Your humor. You make us all laugh with the funny things you say.
3. Your obedient heart. We appreciate the way you always want to help us.
4. Your imagination. We enjoy seeing the way you set up Polly Pocket world in your room and play for hours.
5. Your relationship with your siblings. It blesses our heart to see you love them so well. (yes, you love hard and fight hard... but we love the way you love them!).

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Maddie said...

happy birthday ADDIE!!!!!

Sweet T.E.A. said...

What fun!!! Loved Addie's costume!! Wish we could have been there!