In my book TODAY IS MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY but it is also shared with the rest of the world (or America) in that it is Valentine's Day.
We had a BLAST today!
Our day started with donuts. ALWAYS! Our tradition is Dunkin Donuts on birthdays. Addie got to go with her Daddy to pick up the donuts. He gives them the option of staying to eat them (just dad and daughter) or coming home with them. She wanted to come home!! I love donut days!
After donuts the kids got to watch Madagascar 2. They had not seen it yet.
(I headed to the gym where I almost died from a Cardio Fuel class. . . DONUTS are not good fuel for Cardio. I had to quit the class! I felt like I was gonna puke!)
We all got ready for the day and then HEADED TO THE MALL! This was Addie's birthday treat!
She got to pick where we ate lunch. She decided on McDonalds. We went through the drive through and then headed to the mall food court. Charlotte (aka Aunt Charli) and her boyfriend joined us for lunch.
After lunch we took Addie to the Disney store to spend the money she got her for birthday from Ted's mom and dad. She picked out a Stitch plush doll, a cat plush doll and a Tinkerbell doll that you can fix her hair (a big one where it's just the head and shoulders of Tinkerbell).
After lunch we took Addie to the Disney store to spend the money she got her for birthday from Ted's mom and dad. She picked out a Stitch plush doll, a cat plush doll and a Tinkerbell doll that you can fix her hair (a big one where it's just the head and shoulders of Tinkerbell).The Christian radio station was having a fun day at the mall. Addie got her face painted and Abel cuddled up with the cow. It was his nap time and I think he thought... a soft place to chill... so he went up to the cow and raised his arms... how cute!)

Here is Abel just chillin' with cow! Do you think the girl in the background is smiling for the picture?
Avery got her face painted too!
Avery got her face painted too!
Charlotte asked me if I would host another dating game for some of her friends... OF COURSE I WILL. She set it all up and we hosted. It was SO MUCH FUN! I laughed a LOT tonight. I think my favorite was Caroline saying Paul wanted to be Soldier Boy (when asked if he could be any famous person, who would he choose). It was just a FUN time. I love to laugh!
There were 6 couples in all. Above is Rachel and Winston (ENGAGE AS OF LAST NIGHT!) and Charlotte (my little sis) and her boyfriend (who is dear to my heart)Critter.
Below is Karli and Kevin, Janie and Kendal, Kelly and Andy (WINNERS) and Caroline and Paul (who are getting married in August... guess who their photographer is?
No comments:
Post a Comment