Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Precious Babies...

Yesterday I got to do one of my favorite things! TAKE PICTURES! Spring is around the corner and I am THRILLED to be back in business :-)

Head over to
http://www.anceletphotography.wordpress.com/
and check out the precious TWINS I got to take pictures of yesterday. I also got to take pictures of one of my dear friends little boy.

Just wanted to share!
Guess who I am photographing tomorrow??? MAYA woot woot!

and I am SO SHOCKED that my friend, Sondra, put me on her blog...
http://lebenphotography.typepad.com/blog/
I did a trash the dress session for Sondra. I got married 13 years ago so it was a HOOT to go out in a wedding dress. She bought a dress at David's for like $99 and it was my size so she asked if I would let her practice on me! HOW FUN! This was done back in August. I was so surprised to check out her blog a while back and see that picture. HOW CRAZY! Sondra is an AMAZING photographer and has been SO GRACIOUS to me. She's my photographer idol :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture of you totally made me laugh, Tracie! Don't get me wrong ... you look beautiful and YOUNG like a newly engaged 20-something. Just funny. I just always picture you in your butterfly wedding dress. ;) I guess I have a new image now ... and I bet it was a blast getting back into a wedding dress after 13 years (which congrats on, btw)!!!

Ethioguatemama said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful Bride! You are so gorgeous and talented...I want more pictures of my kids sometime soon!

xoxo