Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SPRING IS IN THE AIR ... and so is Lysol!

We have been SICK over here and I think I've sprayed my weight in Lysol around the house! Today the "germs have left the building!" ... or the house!
We were so happy to get out ... so happy Addie has to give Aidan a kiss!
These kids are best buds! Or partners in CRIME.
Our trees have bloomed. It is beautiful and stinky all at the same time! We have 3 huge Bradford Pair trees in our front yard and a Cherry Blossom. Can't wait for the Cherry Blossom tree to bloom... it is BEAUTIFUL!

Here's Aidan... hanging from the tree. YES... we went to Wal-mart today!

We got a pizza and headed to the park! We needed the fresh air and play ground.



Abel was laughing at Aidan. He always has a show going on in front of him from one of the kids.

It is Spring Break over here. We've spent the first half sick... I am not sure what the second half brings. I think we might try a trip to the Mts for the day! FUN STUFF. I'll keep you "posted".

2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

it was a beautiful day here and we enjoyed some time outside ... i hope all is well w/ you ... we are busy busy here preparing for the next two Oatsvall angels ...

Dawn said...

CUTE pics!