Monday, March 23, 2009

My Talented Children....

I just videoed my kids... I got a kick out of the second video... and I LOVE the seriousness of Aidan's face in the first video...

So here is my Samurai and my Dancer :-) ENJOY



"hi, this is Addie... I am gonna show you some of my dance moves..."

Notice... the Samurai is still going in the background

Of course we have the dramatic ending... she hurt herself so she laid out like that. I love this kid!

One thing I realize is that the kids talk A LOT to each other. When the older two kids aren't around, Addie talks my head off! I LOVE IT. Tonight, her and Abel went with me to the gym. On the way home, Addie started her talking. She said "Sometimes people are mean to me." I said "Really? Like who?" She said "You.".... I said "What?" and she said "Like when you send me to my room... when I get in trouble". So I said "Addie, I am not being mean, I am disciplining you because you've disobeyed." She said "But mom... when I throw a pillow at Aidan's head, it's sometime a little hes fault". (I love the way she mixes up her pronouns). We went on with our conversation and then she started talking about her "love" Bruce (little Bruce Randall). She talked about how sometimes he hurts her feelings and I said "but you still want to marry him don't you?" She said "Mom... Let's not talk about that marry thing right now."

TO KNOW THIS CHILD IS TO LOVE HER! I wish you could hear her voice when she talks (oh you can on the videos above). She's five but she still has that baby tone when she talks. I want to pause this age. I LOVE IT.

3 comments:

Sweet T.E.A. said...

Those are some SWEET moves!

Dawn said...

Looks like she's going to be So You Think You Can Dance! :)

marla said...

Hey Tracie-
O.k., THat totally cracked me up! SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing! Love checking in from time to time and reading your blog. Hope to see u sometime soon. Maybe at Jason's Deli? :0)
Take care!