It snowed BIGGY TIME today! School was cancelled (after it had already started). The girls went out and built this snow man! HOW FUN. Tomato eyes, carrot nose and blueberry mouth!

Here he is NAKED!

Here are the girls... they are so proud!

A clothed Frost E. Snowman!

Avery got two sticks off of the tree for his arms

Ok... so maybe I helped a little. I dressed the poor guy.. He looked so COLD. Ted took this picture and I didn't know he was taking it. HA!
6 comments:
nice snowman!!!! fun in the snow!
Very cute snowman!! Your snowmen are much smaller than ours:) Your girls did a great job!
Michelle
Hehe - it's so funny that you had school cancelled for that little bit of snow. In WI that's nothin!! But a very cute snowman he is.
I am SO jealous. a few days ago we were in the 80s here!! In JANUARY!! its just not right. i love the seasons and wish i could have more!
Great snowman! We rarely get snow that sticks.
Your last comment didn't post. But I have been meaning to comment on your previous post about Abel's look-a-like. I think it so so funny how similar so many of the kids look on the blogs I follow. I have told Zach and million times and I may have already commented about it on one of your posts but I think our boys look so much alike. So many pictures that you post remind me so much of Addis. They are all so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment