Friday, December 26, 2008

FLIP VIDEO

I got a new flip video for Christmas from Ted and his mom (mostly his mom! :-)

How fun!!!
Here is a sample video.




and this one too.... (not done with the flip camera but wanted to share :-)

8 comments:

Sweet T.E.A. said...

I love how A--- made his grand entrance, too cute! Are you still doing the code names, can't remember.

Trendy Mindy said...

Hi Tracy! I have been DYING for the flip camera. Do you love it???

I know you guys had a wonderful first Christmas with baby A!!

I hope you have a fantastic 2009!

Oliva Family said...

ok, that is just sweet! congratulations on the addition to the family! also...i had never heard of this video camera before..and now...as a busy mom...i want one!!! please tell us if how you like it!!

Kristi J said...

Loved the videos...so cute!! I'm anxiously waiting by our phone for our referral....it should be soon, kristi
ps...what is a flip camera?? i'm so out of the cool loop...

Kristi J said...

We're #6 on the girls list and we're #6 on the sibling list...we are only on the sibling list for twins or siblings under 12 months old...so probably won't happen..but you never know!! There are two people on both the boys and the girls list so my overall number is a little lower....Julie said referral should come by the end of December or definitly in January...can't wait. We ate Ethiopian Food for my b-day in September with the Minovich Family...they adopted baby Levi in Jan/Feb. They are friends of ours....Let me know anytime you're around this area and we should get all the kiddos together...I love keeping my little ones entertained. My girls liked the Ethiopian food....and thanks for the info about the flip camera...sounds like something i'd like...kristi

Jana said...

Hi there! I was wondering if you could email me. I have a few questions about your town! Our new little Elias looks so much like your little guy. Too cute! My email is fraserfam@charter.net

missy said...

love your pictures. after following your blog for awhile and seeing your pictures it was fun to hear your voice (with that cute accent!) on your video. a flip camera looks like great fun. i am actually looking for a digital slr. i've had the nikon d40 recommended to me. any advice? i'm a total novice, but i want fab pics of my kids. we are #24 on the girl list. we'd love it if next christmas was spent with our little girl. we'll see!!!!

Leah Reeves said...

Those videos are so so cute!

Thanks for the advice on the camera. The Canon Rebel txi has been by far the most recommended.
Now I wil have to start saving and enjoy your pictures!~Leah