Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!

My crazy kids in their PJs :-)



We tried Pizza Kitchen for the first time last night. Abel ate his weight in the bread they bring out before the meal.
I wish I could remember Aidan's quote about Santa last night... It was something like "I just don't get that Santa guy". We don't do Santa but he is amazed by everyone believing in him. I told him DO NOT RUIN IT FOR OTHERS (hope there are no little kids reading this...oops)

The puffy vest girls :-)
The Cove park has a carriage ride and bon fire thing in the park for charity (bring canned goods to get in) every year. We went last night. Here is Ave roasting some marshmallows. Here are our two horses (above).
We decided to start caroling on our carriage ride. We had everyone singing. HOW FUN! Actually my friend Becky Crenshaw (who is a Karaoke winner down at the local family bowl) got the tunes going. SHE ROCKS!
This must be the picture (below) where I lost my cell phone. I realized as we were leaving that i didn't have it. GONE! YEP! BUT ... in the Spirit of Christmas, some nice man called this morning and he found it. He is on his way to bring it to me right now. HOW NICE! Ted and the kids are gone so if I end up on forensic files, find out who this dude is. Kinda weird that I gave him my address... I got all into the "Spirit of Christmas" and told him where we live and that my family was gone right now. WHAT WAS I THINKING! Abel climbed into this decorative bucket this morning and I thought it was too cute not to share! I LOVE MY NEW little camera!


No comments: