You can also check out my photography blog... http://anceletphotography.wordpress.com/2008/12/25/christmas-eve/
.... I put a lot of pictures from tonight on there.
This is Abel having his first Christmas Eve dinner. HOW ABOUT THAT HAM?



GOOD STUFF!

I love Avery's expressions! She was talking about the book "City of Ember" which Ted is reading to her, Aidan and Addie right now at bed time.

TIRED!

She had such a great time tonight!
Aidan showing a gift he got from Charlotte and Buddy (aka Granny and Papaw) ... They are the sweet family that has had us over the last 6 Christmas Eves. When we moved here to K-town, they asked us to come over that first Christmas. We've gone each year since. We are SO THANKFUL for their generous hospitality!

Here are the gift set out for tomorrow morning. Ted and I stuff our kids stockings and the gifts they open are from Ted's parents. We sure wish MawMaw and PawPaw were here with us as we open them. We'll be sure to take pictures and video :-)
It's WAY TOO LATE (1am)! I should be in bed because there are going to be some HYPER KIDS up EARLY in the morning! They are so excited!
Aidan showing a gift he got from Charlotte and Buddy (aka Granny and Papaw) ... They are the sweet family that has had us over the last 6 Christmas Eves. When we moved here to K-town, they asked us to come over that first Christmas. We've gone each year since. We are SO THANKFUL for their generous hospitality!Here are the gift set out for tomorrow morning. Ted and I stuff our kids stockings and the gifts they open are from Ted's parents. We sure wish MawMaw and PawPaw were here with us as we open them. We'll be sure to take pictures and video :-)
It's WAY TOO LATE (1am)! I should be in bed because there are going to be some HYPER KIDS up EARLY in the morning! They are so excited!MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! WE ADORE YOU!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
I went to your Photography site and was blown away. Your pictures are so wonderful. I want to buy a good camera, but everyone tells be a different camera is the best.
I thought I would ask you????
I wish we lived close so you could take our family pics.
You are really talented at taking pics. I also wish we lived closer so I could take lessons from you!!!
Blessings.
Leah
Post a Comment