Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEARS EVE

We had a VERY SIMPLE new year's eve.

Perfect!!!

The Randalls came over for pizza. The kids watched Kung Fu Panda and then we all had Hot Chocolate! Fun times...




(Click on picture above to see it bigger)

IT IS COLD here in K-Town. FINALLY!! I like the cold weather. We were going to put a fire in the fire place but my friend Christy was afraid her Sammy (1 year old) might crawl in. SO...NO FIRE!

Here are Ted and I... ringing in the New Year (at 8:30pm :-)


My buddy Christy!





The Randall Clan...


Excitement from 2008 -

-THE COMPLETION OF OUR ADOPTION OF ABEL!

-Gotcha Day Feb 18,2008 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

-Avery starting school at CFC

-Trip to Disney World! What a BLAST!

-Aidan starting Kindergarten (at Home - home school)

-the "birth" of Ancelet Photography

-Ted making 2 A's in Seminary classes

Our HOPES for 2009...

Well, for me (Tracie)... I just want to let the year be what it will. TRUST is my word for 2009. Trusting the LORD with our lives and what HE HAS FOR US.

Ted's word is REBIRTH. (he'll expound more later)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be better at Trust too. Trust and Listening. ;) YAY for 2008 and HORRAH for 2009!

Michael and Michelle said...

About Rosa.....No, I didn't see her. I don't think she works there anymore??? I asked about her and they said "no"...I am not sure if they understood what I was asking though:) I really wanted to meet her.
I so badly want to go back to Ethiopia!! It was so amazing and we are so in LOVE with our baby girl!! She is just a JOY and BLESSING!!!!!!!
Michelle