We ate at Subway first.... How big does he look in this picture? This is Abel sitting in a booth.
Avery ready for the parade.

(Above) Aidan all bundled up. (Below) Some of the Mazons. Our fellow parade goers. We reminisced about how we went to a Christmas parade together in Texas 7 years ago. Neither family has been to a Christmas parade since then. This one was VERY good. The paper today said that 35,000 people were at the parade. I believe it... it was PACKED.
----
Today we got out for a few hours. Lunch at Chic Fil A (with the Horne Girls) and a trip to Old Navy and Target. I woke Abel up for our outing. Poor thing... look how well he was resting!
He transitioned well :-) What a happy boy! By the way... he walks EVERYWHERE now. He is into EVERYTHING. He loves to giggle and wants to be in the middle of what his brother and sisters are doing.
He transitioned well :-) What a happy boy! By the way... he walks EVERYWHERE now. He is into EVERYTHING. He loves to giggle and wants to be in the middle of what his brother and sisters are doing.
At Chic Fil A. Do these two look just alike or what?
Savanna... we are doing crazy faces... where is yours?
OH MY! Two precious girls!
A little fun with the camera at Old Navy

Savanna... we are doing crazy faces... where is yours?
A little fun with the camera at Old Navy
Avery got some money from the "tooth fairy". She had two teeth pulled at the dentist. I think that if you get a tooth pulled you should get two dollars. So she got two dollars for each one of those teeth. She was thrilled (PS... she knows we are the tooth fairy). She was so excited to spend her money. She bought a key chain at Old Navy. It was the first time she purchased something. She was so proud... and guess what? I had a camera to catch the moment!
On a domestic note... I am trying something new. Now those of you that figured this out a long time ago, I AM SLOW when it comes to time management in the home. I am ALWAYS and I repeat ALWAYS up to my eyeballs in laundry. Mainly clean. I can wash just fine... it's the putting away that TAKES ME OUT! Well, I decided to start something new with my kids. If their clothes are clean at night... we wear them again the next day. INCLUDING ME. If Avery is going to school, she can wear something different (I don't want to scar her), but if we are just gonna be at home or going around town (errands, etc), we wear the SAME CLOTHES. Can I just tell you something... FREEDOM! That is what I feel! We wore two outfits this WHOLE WEEK. And we don't smell... come, be near us... take a BIG WHIFF. It's crazy that we wash clothes so often.
Now, I just have to figure out how to better do EVERYTHING ELSE around the house. If you have any tips. LET ME KNOW. I know about the Fly Lady. But if you've done anything that has helped you... Please, share with me. I NEED HELP!




3 comments:
Love you!! Wishing I could crawl into the pic with you & Becky! Looks like it was so much fun!! So excited for you & love that you have a new camera to take pics with out pulling out the gear. Sending you lots of big hugs!! akb
Looks like your loving the new camera. We did the same thing for the same reasons, and the same camera. Well powershot at least. ;)
Great pictures. Since I am a full-time working mom and always up to my eyeballs in everything, it helps me to do a general pick up every day and then a "one room face-lift." After Eva goes to bed, I pick up all the toys and dishes, etc all over the house and then one room gets extra special attention...like dusting and mopping the dining room, etc. You look super busy too so hope that helps a little. :)
Post a Comment