Sunday, December 7, 2008

1 year ago today...

was our REFERRAL DAY. We got the call about a precious little baby boy named Tefaye. I can not believe it's been a year! HOW TIME DOES FLY. Click here to read about that day.

Just wanted to say ... TESFAYE ABEL ANCELET... WE ADORE YOU!

5 comments:

emily said...

I remember that day!! I'm sorry the trip to TN didn't work- I will have more notice next time and plan a stop in Knoxville. :)

Miss you.

Trendy Mindy said...

Hi Tracy!

I have never seen your other blog with Abel's journey! I just read all of it - yes I am just a bit obsessed STILL!!

Thank you for sharing so much - I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Love Mindy

Laurzie said...

Happy Referralversary! What a happy, happy day!!!

Shelly said...

That boy is too precious! I just caught up with the A-Team after a long blogland abscence and I must say I love your idea about re-wearing your clothes. I'm with you on the putting the laundry away thing. I may have to copy you. Our little #4 is due in 5 more weeks! I'll try to update my blog soon.
Love and miss you!
Shelma

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary of knowing your sweet son!