Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look WHO came to town and Look WHO IS back in town

CAME TO TOWN


My precious friend, Deanna came for a visit



BACK IN TOWN




And Aunt Charli is HOME :-) She was away at camp for 10 days.








Deanna and I got to spend LOTS of time catching up. That's what I call chicken soup for the soul. We also had fun swimming and we both are crazy with the camera so we took TONS of pictures while she was here. Our favorite though was getting Mr T (my husband) out to the park to take pictures of us. We were driving him crazy... it was so fun!





Deanna took some fun pictures of us too.








Just a few more fun pictures to share!





Critter and Charli

My Boys!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Your pictures are beautiful:) I love visiting your family through your blog!! YOu do such a geat jog!
Robin

Anonymous said...

Such CUTE photos!! What a gorgeous family!!

Leah Reeves said...

Love the new blog. Thanks for filling me in about the new blog. You always look great in your pictures. How does that happen?

C said...

Thank you! I took your idea and marked out any of our names!

Michael and Michelle said...

Do ""Mr. T" and "A4" have matching shirts???? How cute is that!!

Michelle