Fresh Start with a NEW BLOG.
Pictures are always fun... so here are some pictures for you to look at :-)
My dear friend, Deanna, is in town and she wanted to try out the new camera. Theo was out with the older kids and so Deanna and I took lots of pictures with A4 :-)
Ave loves being at the pool... WE ALL DO. This is her with a few friends spinning on a float.
A4 - He loves the POOL ... now... he wasn't crazy about it a week ago. It finally hit the 90's here so the water is PERFECT!
We tried out the swim team for a week. WE LOVED IT! The only problems is that it isn't good for the WHOLE A-Team... so we are going to wait. Ave is totally fine with this decision. She agreed that she'd like to hang out in her PJs a little longer in the morning. So... we will be at the pool a lot this summer but it won't be for practice. I have loved getting to know the moms and being there each day! FUN TIMES :-)
7 comments:
Love the new blog! I changed your address on our blogroll. :)
Love the new blog! I too am not using my childrens names....I just haven't figured out what to call them yet. So far it's "my son and my daughter" but once we get another child, that's not going to fly.
You look like the sweetest mom. The picture of you and A4 is super cute!!!
Michelle
I made the switch! I just called you- did you see, were you screening my call?? :)
Call me back when you can.
you have a beautiful family! nikki did my blog too. she did a great job.
blessings,
missy
I changed you on my blog. I love your new blog.
hi
i just wanted to check and make sure it was alright to put your new link on my blog page.
we are just beginning the mountain of paperwork now, and i would love to chat with other AGCI families about this amazing process!
glad to see the a team is doing good!
sarah [[in n.c.]]
Okay - what kind of camera do you have -- incredible pics!! Love the new blog! Amanda :)
Post a Comment