
He was only 3 or 4 weeks old in this picture.

And here he is at 2 months old... someone sent me this picture who traveled before we did.

Here he is when we picked him up in Ethiopia.. He was 3 1/2 months old.
AND NOW....
Here he is at 7 months old! He is a CHUNK!
At 7 months old ... Baby A4 is:
1. crawling! Can you believe it? He took his first few crawls just yesterday
2. loving bath time... and now, he even loves pool time! He loves to splash the water around him.
3. loving being outside. He could sit on a blanket in the shade and feel the summer weather for hours... which is good because we spend most of our time at the pool these days. He spends most of his time on a blanket in the grass under an umbrella.
4. loving to EAT! Seriously, this kid can put back some formula, baby food, crackers... whatever we will give him.
5. struggling with his naps. I am not sure if it is because we are always on the go this summer or if it is because he is starting to crawl and wants to check EVERYTHING out.
6. still so interested in Baby Einsteins. It's his favorite show and he watches it every morning.
7. a SCREAMER! Our favorite game to play with him is after he does a little scream, we scream back... then he screams louder... it goes until it's too much to take! It is precious! (sometimes a little too loud... but still precious!)
8. into everything! If he can reach it, he pulls it down or dumps it out or just wants to taste it. It is time to do the MAJOR baby proofing.
9. loving to swing. Someone gave us a swing for outside and we put it up. He could sit in it AS LONG as we would let him and swing. Sometimes, the kids play in the back yard and he watches them from his swing. They go by and give him a push and I cook dinner :-)
10. always ready for a good startle. He loves you to scare him. He gets such a kick out of it.
WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR THE PAST 3 1/2 MONTHS THAT WE'VE HAD HIM HOME! He is a delightful baby. We are enjoying every moment with him!
9 comments:
loved that post! love your boy! so much! xoxoxo
So precious!! Love to baby Abel. We are off to camp tomorrow- talk when we get back. :)
I can't believe how much our Abels are alike. My Abel fits into all ten of your comments except my Abel loves a good nap, thank goodness:) Love your new blog; I have been working on mine. I think starting over may be a great idea! I saw you are hosting the AGCI picnic in TN; I so wish we could make the drive. Take care and God bless!
Love it!! That face just melts my heart!! Sounds like he's a fun little guy. Grace just started crawling too... AFTER the fact she's already been walking!!! silly girl!! Your pics are great... love seeing your darling family. :)
-Suzi
OK, this is just precious. It's so funny b/c most of the things you wrote about A4 is exactly what Abraham is doing. I think their birthdays must be close, b/c Abraham just turned 7 months too and going on 8 months. He's not even close to crawling yet, but making so much progress since being home. The nap thing is SUPER hard for him too - it drives me a little crazy some days :). Thanks for sharing about your precious boy. It's funny to think, that had they grown up in Ethiopia together, they would have been good friends possibly :). Someday, maybe they'll be a big reunion and they can meet again - that would be pretty amazing!
Kristin
I love your Abel. God bless him!!!
He just keeps on getting cuter!!!
What a great family! I'm looking forward to much of the same. I really enjoy following your progress!
Hey! Glad to see things are going great for you all. I had a question...I know a while back you had put on your other blog where you ordered the blog books - would you mind sharing again so I know where that was? I would love to do the same with Felicity's stuff....your guys a cutie :o) Love the blog and the updates.
Blessings!
Post a Comment