Friday, June 20, 2008

Everyone Loves An Ethiopian Boy!


I love this kid!

He is peeking into a basket. I love it! He is SO CURIOUS!

He's in the middle of saying something!

Waving! FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I GOT A PICTURE OF IT!
My future's so bright... I gotta wear shades!

6 comments:

Our Princess said...

You go girl! Your pictures are rocking & your ethiopian babe makes me want mine bad! :-)

Blog Shmog said...

these are wonderful! i love it!
joy

The Gresham Clan said...

Can you get any cuter than that!!! Your pictures are awesome and your A is just so dang adorable!!! I love that you caught the wave!!!

Kristin

sar said...

A4 has to be one of the CUTEST babies i have EVER seen! and i've seen a lot of cute ones!

absolutely love all the photography...it inspires me to take some classes just like you!

sar said...

and it also makes me yearn to love on my ethiopian baby!

megan said...

He is super cute!