Monday, June 16, 2008

Had to share...

Just a few pictures of Baby A. He is crawling all over the place. In this picture, he has some food on his face! He loves meal times!





I love this look on his face :-)





Ave made this after VBS today. That is our house... Mr and Mrs T, A2,3 &4. TOO SWEET! She spelled "thankful" wrong... but that's ok. They told her to come home and draw a picture and put it on the fridge. The girl follows directions... she is so the first born! She whipped it out ... not wasting anytime since they said "go home and draw a picture". She didn't spend much time on it but she followed directions.







Just thought this was cute... Baby A fell asleep while sitting and then just laid his head in his own lap. OH HOW FLEXIBLE THEY ARE AS BABES!






This is Maggie and Baby A. TOO CUTE! I love the way they are looking at each other.

13 comments:

obligato said...

okay so i am loving the pics from charleston but have a bone to pick with you. i thoght u hated the name abe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats that all about. :) do u miss me a lot yet?

Jocelyn said...

Love the falling asleep picture:-) Can he call Pacey and tell her to crawl please!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

he is soooooo cute ... his smile is sure to brighten any day ... loving handing out my cards to people ... it is such a great way to encourage people to investigate adoption !!! thanks so much ...

Michael and Michelle said...

Isn't it so funny how babies love other babies!! I love how they are just looking at each other.
My little guys LOVES babies! He kisses them and smells them.

Michelle

Eastiopians said...

Hi! I am fairly new with the blogging world, but I was hoping to email you for more questions about your adoption. I've met Maya and her family and will be attending the AGCI picnic next month. Please email me if you are up for adoption questions :)
theresaeast1@yahoo.com
Thanks so much. Your family is beautiful.

Jocelyn said...

You're funny:-) I just laughed when she spit on me...I was a NICU nurse for 9 years so it didn't phase me!!Well, other then the fact that I was so thrilled to have a spitter and has she been a spitter:-)!!

John and Heather said...

Oh, Abel is getting so big! I'm enjoying all your pictures with your new camera and new camera knowledge;) We are still waiting for Abel to take off crawling; he's on his knees but won't take off. The funny thing is he's on his feet more then his knees, I keep saying he's going to walk before he crawls:) Blessings to your family; it's beautiful!

Laurzie said...

Awww, I love all the photos! The sleeping picture is a killer. :) That thankful for family craft is precious. That goes in the baby box for sure! :D

obligato said...

http://www.mattlogelin.com/ look at this blog for literally the BEST photography i have ever seen! also very sad blog but check it out.

The Gresham Clan said...

I can't believe how beautiful your boy is! You're really getting so amazing at taking pictures. How fun!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Kristin

Bloggin' Robin said...

love the new blog - gotta get used to A1, A2, A3, A4... I need to follow suit! It looks great and the pics you are taking - You go girl!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute photos! love the one of Abel falling over sleeping. oh to be bendy again. can't believe how big he looks in these pictures.and what a sweet picture on the fridge!!

Leah Reeves said...

I love that he has rolls on his arms. How cute is that.