Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun Weekend!

Last night I went to dinner to celebrate my friend, Emile's 30th birthday. Ted wondered where I was because I was gone for 4 1/2 hours. He said "I thought you guys were only going to dinner." I said "That is all we did". We sat in that restaurant for THAT LONG! I needed a girl's night out. I REALLY enjoyed it and I love meeting new people.. she had a few friends there that I didn't know. It was LOADS of fun! I laughed a lot! Happy 30th Emile.







Today we went to a birthday party for this precious boy!




Grant turned 5 and we celebrated at the park for his birthday. It was a fun party!









There was face painting... always a crowd favorite!





Here are my precious friends, Jocelyn and Becky.




When we got home from the park, the kids played in the sprinkler. I got a kick out of these pictures...



























After Baby A's nap, we headed to the pool. Going to the pool has been the highlight of our summer for sure!








My and My Girl! (one of them :-)


ONE YEAR AGO today is when we went to the Hernandez house to learn about their adoption. We met JOSH AND JULIE that night at dinner. We knew when we left there that we would apply to AGCI and start our adoption. Tomorrow marks the one year mark of us applying to AGCI.

6 comments:

obligato said...

that is my fave pic of u and addie. i love that nose crinkle. its the best! love the shout out to me too! one year ago baby...it then went to the insane place of jamal and the aim iming!

Dawn said...

hi there - cute pics! my husband and i are really wanting to get a slr camera and have been looking at the rebel xti. did you get another lens or do you use the one that it came with? we're beginners with the slr's so trying to figure out what would be best for us.
gracias!
~dawn

emily said...

Oh I miss you!! Can't wait to spend 4 1/2 hours over a meal together. :) Such great pics. Ave has the same bathing suit- gotta love Target!

The Gresham Clan said...

I love that pic. of you and your daughter. I love girls night out too - when I go out w/ my girlfriends - we talk that long too :)!!! Congrats on one year starting your adoption process - what a blessing a ADORABLE baby God has blessed you with!! How can you stand it too :)!!

Kristin

C said...

I know that you love photography, so here is a blog buddy of mine who takes amazing pictures and I thought you might like to see them.
http://loveisspokenhere.wordpress.com/

Bloggin' Robin said...

Just read Julie B's blog. I wanted to let you know that I think we have an anniversary of our first meeting coming up next month...I hoping for a gift! You know that is my love language! Ha-ha! Hey, just posted a pic of me and my mamaw... guess what I'm wearing? the new b-day shirt you bought me!! Love you!