My sweet boy, A2 has been sick. High fevers... which means.... we have all been inside for a few days. The highlight of our day is .... when the mail comes.
Some read the mail...
Here's my sick little power ranger. It's longer than a 24 hour bug. Not sure what it is though... Love that tough face.

This one just told me she was struggling with not being mean. She just was sent to her room.... and I told her when she got it together she could come out. So she came out and said "I don't think I can not be mean"... At least she is honest!!! She snapped out of it :-) Woke up on the wrong side of her nap!
2 comments:
Gotta love it, I love the honesty. They always say the way it really is.
too funny! Love it! Missed you today! Had to tell you that my talent in the Miss TN pageant was...clogging while playing the spoons. (I was competing for Miss TN you know!) Ha-ah! Grateful for your prayers next week! Much love and hoping all are well soon!
Post a Comment