Thursday, March 5, 2009

FIRST LOVE...

The chase started like this....
Then it went like this....


How beautiful is Abel's little love ....

13 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

What beautiful Ethiopian babies! It is so wonderful they have each other. I wish we had that for R here.

We had our dossier call with J tonight... Weird to be starting all over again, but it is so exciting! If all goes well, we will be going to Ethiopia again in about a year.

Dawn said...

BEYOND adorable!!

Troy said...

cute couple :)

The Redman's said...

they kill me!!! ADORABLE!! Now, do you still have that picture I emailed you when I photoshopped a picture of Maya and Abel at HH.... wrote something along the lines of Abel trying to chase Maya!!! Remember??

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, true love for sure!! Your photography is wonderful and your subjects are PERFECTION!

Eastiopians said...

I can't handle so much cuteness! I'm in cuteness overload mode!!!

emily said...

Precious!

Michael said...

They are adorable!!! What a special friendship they will have. You guys are so blessed to have each other.

Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

obligato said...

i love this! (and i was there) :) u r amazing!

Jesse and Amy said...

these are so cute! i wish we lived closer! we need a good photographer to take some pics of our family!

The Gresham Clan said...

SO, SO, SO sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are ridiculously PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a sap, but what a love story would they have if they were to marry one day?! Wow!

Buy Viagra said...

This is the cutest blog I have found on the net.
Abel seems to be so nice and energetic.
Thanks God all you are enjoying of a good health.