Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SNAP SHOTS

Ted and I celebrated OUR MARRIAGE today!

We would like to share a few snap shots with you through the years....
Here we are after our rehearsal and dinner. HOW YOUNG DO WE LOOK? Our ages... I was 20 and Ted was 23
And our wedding day... lighting the unity candle. We got married in Groves, TX at St. Peter's Catholic Church. Ted and I were both raised in the Catholic faith.
A little toast ... Here's to US!
After getting married, Ted and I moved to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. He was a Mechanical Engineer and I was a Junior at the University of North Texas.
After graduating from UNT, I was a 4th grade teacher. About the same time I graduated, we became volunteer youth leaders. Here we are at a Halloween Party... we were cloudy with a chance of rain.

First comes LOVE, then comes MARRIAGE, then comes ... AVERY in the baby carriage.

Avery was born in November of 2000. She is actually one in this picture (above). Some where in between this snap shot and the next, Ted went into full time ministry. He first worked at a church as Pastor to Students in the Dallas area. I taught school for 3 years. I started staying home in May of 2001.


4 days after Avery turned 2 years old, her baby brother was born. Aidan came into our lives in November of 2002.


We moved to TN in Sept of 2003 for Ted to be a part of a church plant. Addie was baby #3! She came into our lives in Feb of 2004. Our precious valentine. This picture below was taken on a family vacation. She was 18 months old.



This picture was taken in November of 2005.



In 2008, our family grew (yet again!). Ted and I traveled to Ethiopia in Feb of 2008 to pick up our precious son! Abel was dedicated to the Lord shortly after coming home. This picture was taken at his dedication.


AND HERE WE ARE NOW!
Between all of these snap shots a LOT OF LIFE has been lived. Good times, hard times, LOTS of change. Births, deaths, dreams shattered and dreams that came true! We've experienced laughter (lots of it!), tears (lots of them!)... SO MUCH LIFE! And I am thrilled to have spent this many years married to the MAN I LOVE.
OH... yea.... I FORGOT TO SHARE HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN MARRIED!

THIS LONG....

WONDERFUL YEARS!

10 comments:

The Redman's said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! What a beautiful family you created in 13 years!

B7 said...

Happy Happy anniversary!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!!

Eastiopians said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE this post! :)

Ethioguatemama said...

So sweet...I love the way you laid all this out. When do you find the time?! Happy Anniversary!

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thanks for sharing those pictures!

Clark Family said...

Hooray!!! Thirteen wonderful years!!! It was fun to see the picture of when you guys first got married! So cute! What a blessing your marriage and your family have been to so many!! Even to the ones that you've only known for a short amount of time! Love ya friend... So stoked for you guys... Love, Kacy

The Gresham Clan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It is so wonderful to see your story and all that God has done through your marriage!!

Sweet T.E.A. said...

Girl, you are creative! What a neat blog entry! BTW, you look the same, seriously!