Sunday, January 25, 2009

FUNNY FACES AND FEET

I brought my camera to church today. I worked in the nursery and had too much fun with the camera! Here are a few fun faces I got to see today :-)

How cute is she? She was saying CHEESE... can you see it?

Molly ba golly!

Of course a few of my own kids were in with me today...




This picture is totally out of focus ... BUT LOOK AT THOSE LIPS! MY OH MY!

He is upside down in this picture!

AND THE FEET... How cute are those boots?

These are actually Abel's feet. His Aunt Charli and her boyfriend, Critter got Abel these shoes for his birthday. Aren't they SO CUTE! I told Charlotte I want to hang them from my rear view mirror after he grows out of them! HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! What SLR are you using?