IT SNOWED TODAY! Actually it has been snowing all day! I love it. It seriously looks like a snow globe outside. HOW FUN!
I didn't get a picture of Aidan but I will try to in a little while. Here are the other three.
This was Abel's first real snow. He wasn't sure what he thought about it.
I didn't get a picture of Aidan but I will try to in a little while. Here are the other three.
This was Abel's first real snow. He wasn't sure what he thought about it.
Can you tell this little guy has big sisters... YES HE DOES... but he has a big brother too... check out the batman toy in his hand :-)





4 comments:
Love the pics Tracie! Hey, now that we are back living in Knoxville now we will have to get together when you have time! We found out we have a third on the way (big surprise!) so Ill have to get your encouragement! I think I can, I think I can!! Have been pretty sick, so I am trying to stay positive : )
LOVE the pics!! Too cute!
Great pictures as usual! Do you want to come to OKC and teach me how to use my new camera?
thats hilarious! love the wings! miss you!
Post a Comment