No pictures. Sorry. I haven't had the camera out much lately (only for photo shoots).
I am thankful for this song by Steven Curtis Chapman named YOURS. Have you heard it? It moves me each time I listen to the lyrics.
I recently found (I am sure I am a little behind) that he wrote a new verse to the song after the loss of his precious daughter, Maria.
Here is the new verse...
I’ve walked the valley of death’s shadow
So deep and dark that I could barely breathe
I’ve had to let go of more than I could bear
And questioned everything that I believe
But still even here in this great darkness
A comfort and hope come breaking through
As I can say in life or death
God we belong to you.
Isn't it just like God to put a song in our hearts during such tragedy.
MOST OF ALL THIS THANKSGIVING I AM THANKFUL TO BE A CHILD OF GOD. He doesn't promise us easy times. In fact, Jesus tells us in this world, we will have trouble. BUT GOD GIVES US BEAUTY FROM ASHES! He puts a song in our hearts!
WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HIM!!!!
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my family...
my precious mom and dad who are in heaven. my heart will always long for them...
I am so thankful for the husband the Lord has given to me. I feel so unworthy so many days.
and I am so very thankful for the precious babies he has given to me.
This is Abel's first thanksgiving with our family. WHAT A GIFT!
FATHER... EVERYTHING IS YOURS!
REJOICE WITH ME! and if you don't know THE GREAT I AM, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE PRICE OF PEACE, THE SAVIOR!! ... ask HIM TO SHOW HIMSELF TO YOU. HE IS FAITHFUL.... so very faithful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just listened to SCC's song and it is awesome! So true! I am thankful to be a child of God, too... We have so very much to be grateful for. Thanks for this! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Amber and I love that song ... Happy Thanksgiving guys!
This is a beautiful post. I'm sorry about the loss of your parents. I'm sure you miss them even more during the holidays. God is good all the time!
Post a Comment