I forgot about these pictures so I thought I would post them. My friend, Deanna, took these when she was in town. I love these pictures... thanks Deanna!
I give thanks for FAMILY! (see post below where I talk about my sweet JESUS).
I adore my husband and the best friend and love he is in my life!

I am thankful for each child and their unique personality.




THANKSGIVING DAY 2008.
What a sweet time (in fact, we are still here right now). We had Thanksgiving with our dear friends, the Stevens.
Ted making the gravy.

Elizabeth and Clark... Such a precious couple.
4 comments:
ohmygoodness!
you let Abel go down the huge slide by himself?!?
lady, you crazy. (: maybe that's why I love ya. (:
Looks like you all had a great turkey day. So forgot to ask you that this morning, when you totally cut line! hahaha. I'm not a morning person, my brain doesn't function on 2 hours of sleep! Cute pics, love the new lens!
Happy Thanksgiving belatedly! Love the photos, love the thankfulness, too. God is so GOOD, isn't He?
I love all the pictures!! What a gorgeous family--especially love the candid ones with you & your kiddos.
Post a Comment