Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday week is over...

This is the order that the BIRTHDAYS went (not the celebrating... just the birthdays).





Avery's was MONDAY

Abel's was WEDNESDAY
And Aidan's was FRIDAY

Ted and I have 4 children and 3 of them have birthdays IN ONE WEEK... not just one week but in 5 days!
FUN TIMES (tired mom)

5 comments:

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

I am worn out just thinking about all those birthdays in a week! You are supermom!!! I have also decided that Abel reminds me so much of Addis. They look so much alike to me. A lot of Abel's expressions I have seen in Addis.

Laurzie said...

Whew! You must be pooped! I hope it was a lovely week for your family. Did you save us some cake? :)

Melodie Monberg said...

Whew...and I thought I had it bad with three birthdays in a span of two weeks!

Melodie

Hannah said...

What a great blog! You have such a beautiful family. My son was Mister T last year for halloween so I got a kick out of your son's baby version of Mister T!!

B7 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANCELET FAMILY -- looks like you all had a great week! Love you!