Mr. T and Sarah Palin

Hey... I'll get every vote I can... even if it's a COW... MOOOOVE ON OVER OBAMA.We had our 2nd Annual Fall Festival in our driveway. It was SO MUCH FUN. The Stu from our church (youth ministry) sponsored the event. We reach out to our neighborhood and share the INCREDIBLE NEWS of JESUS. It was such a sweet time! My friend Robin posted lots of fun pictures on her blog.
This is what I was going for....



Addie was Jasmine.
Avery was 
I am going to try to post some more pictures later. I have so many from this night. FUN TIMES... had by ALL THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
8 comments:
Loved the mr. t! Great!
couple things:
1. Maya has the same hair as Abel. The old baby hair is going away and their hair is changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. He looks soooooooooo adorable!
3. Avery looks absolutely beautiful its scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats all i got now. u look cute too! xoxox
Who knew that Mr. T could be THAT CUTE?
Cute costumes for the whole A family :)
I am so dang anxious to pick up our own Mr.T. He looks very handsome and it looks like you all had a great time!
so cute- so sorry that I haven't called you back. Look forward to catching up soon. :) Miss you
so funny! what great costumes! :)
Super cute! Looks like a really fun night!
Michelle
k, you made a fabulous S. Palin .. I would definitely vote for you ... the kids all look amazing ... and I just read your birthday post ... i am exhausted thinking about 3 birthdays in one week ...
take care !!!
Post a Comment