Friday, January 6, 2012

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!

Here are the kids Christmas morning. What a sweet bunch of kiddos. They were so excited. We woke up at 5:30am. EARLY. Ted suggested we go back to bed til 7am but I said "NO... Let's get up now!" (I am a cool mom :-) haha. Christmas Eve this year we spent at the Hornes. This is our second year to go over there on Christmas Eve. What a sweet time. We went to church with them at West Park Baptist. Then we headed over to the Hornes, put on our PJs and hung out (and ate A LOT). It was a great night!

Here are the kids opening their gifts on Christmas morning....
All 4 kids got new gloves. They needed gloves they could use for snowy weather.
This picture is blurry but you get the point. HE WAS PUMPED about his PEZ that he got in his stocking.
I love my kid's expressions. They literally got excited about everything. EVEN UNDERWEAR.

Abel got a play dough Activity World . Each child took turns opening presents.
Here is Avery opening ... not sure ...

This was Abel's favorite present. A scooter. LOVE THIS BOY!
This was the year of the DS game for Aidan. He got a few of them.
Addie got a DS game as well :-)

Avery got a remote control helicopter. That was her favorite present.

She is so excited about these boots... which reminds me, I need to take them back. THEY ARE WAY TOO BIG. This girl loves rainboots.



Avery is our crafty kid. This girl can create the coolest things. This year, it's duct tape that she wants to do her creations with. I've seen purses and wallets, flowers, bows. She got a book of how to make things. This kept her busy for HOURS!
Abel got a remote control car ... that he drives Andi (our dog) crazy with.
3 of the 4 kids got new bikes. And the one that didn't got a camera :-)
It is really NOT about the presents... we all wait with anticipation for Christmas morning... Our prayer is that our children will ALWAYS understand the TRUE meaning of Christmas. It is our greatest joy to hear them tell us what the meaning of Christmas really is. That is the greatest gift Ted and I could ever receive.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com