We went to the Grabeel's for their candy making day. They were so sweet to include our family. They have been making candy for YEARS and it was so fun to take part.
This (below) is my sweet buddy Kayla. Kayla and I met when she came to meet w me about being her photographer. We had an instant SOUL SISTER connection. Her and her husband now live in Denver, CO. We will be forever friends. I adore this girl! The precious girl she is holding is her cousin.
This is Kayla's mom w Addie. They are making something.. haha. I am bad w my candy names. It was all so yummy.
So, I challenged Kayla to a little cookie decorating competition. SHE WON. She actually BLEW ME AWAY.
Here are lots of Kayla's family members. We had such a great time hanging out w them!!!! THANK YOU KAYLA AND FAMILY FOR INCLUDING US :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment