My sweet Addison KayLee got her ears pierced. Ted and I do not have a "magic" age that our kids can get their ears pierced. We've told them when they are ready, we are fine with it. Well, Addie has been asking for about 6 months. FINALLY, we said "let's do it!".
Of course, she had her cheerleaders (and fan club) join us. Aunt Charli (Charlotte) was called two nights before by ADDIE to see if she could come with her to get her ears pierced. This is how I found out she wanted to do it. She said "can we call Aunt Charli?" I said "Sure, why?" and she said "I want to see if she can come with us to get my ears pierced tomorrow."
We waited two days because we also wanted to Hornes to join us. The Hornes girls are like big sisters to my girls. And Angela is "sanity" for all of us. Her calm and wisdom is always appreciated!!
Here's Addie... before the guns were fired. I told her it was going to hurt (wanted to prepare her).
BIG KISS FOR THE BIG GIRL!
1 comment:
Way to go, sweet Addie!! What fun pictures! Love & miss you, my friend!!! -- Amanda
Post a Comment