Tracie! That is too cute for words. I cannot believe how big he is...
Love it! BTW, Keith and I have been singing that song since we left your house last night...boom boom boom! haha
Boy's got some moves! That's GREAT! We want to get your way after we get settled in ... told Julie hopefully some time this fall ... we'll plan further ahead than last time and get something fun on the schedule...
Oh my! What a hoot!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tracie! That is too cute for words. I cannot believe how big he is...
Love it! BTW, Keith and I have been singing that song since we left your house last night...boom boom boom! haha
Boy's got some moves! That's GREAT! We want to get your way after we get settled in ... told Julie hopefully some time this fall ... we'll plan further ahead than last time and get something fun on the schedule...
Oh my! What a hoot!
Post a Comment