Avery is officially finished with 2nd grade. Her last day of school was last Monday. On Wednesday, they had a fun day at the park. She had such a great time playing kick ball. They had the 2nd grade compete with the 3rd grade. They didn't win but they had a great time.
I was so proud of Avery because she won 2 awards on Award Night. She won the Most Compassionate for her class and she also was awarded Best Sportsmanship for all of 2nd grade. Way to go Avery. We are SO proud of you.
She made the honor roll as well the last six weeks! WAY TO GO AVERY!.jpg)

They had such a great time getting their faces painted. All three of the older kids got it done. Abel just hung around, chased bubbles, played on the play ground. Fun for the whole family.
The principal, Mr. Moe, brought this fun tractor that had a cart that wobbled on the back. It was suppose to wobble. The kids got a big kick out of it. The girls were just giggling riding it.

Aidan will also be attending CFC next year. He'll be a big 1st grader. I can't believe it! I absolutely love this school and I look forward to the two of them enjoying their 3 days a week at school and then 2 days at home.
.jpg)

They had such a great time getting their faces painted. All three of the older kids got it done. Abel just hung around, chased bubbles, played on the play ground. Fun for the whole family.
The principal, Mr. Moe, brought this fun tractor that had a cart that wobbled on the back. It was suppose to wobble. The kids got a big kick out of it. The girls were just giggling riding it.
Aidan will also be attending CFC next year. He'll be a big 1st grader. I can't believe it! I absolutely love this school and I look forward to the two of them enjoying their 3 days a week at school and then 2 days at home. I will be homeschooling Addison... as of right now... but she is on the waiting list and possibly will be attending CFC as well. If not, we'll be doing Kindergarten at the kitchen table :-)
I love the days the kids are all home. I look forward to this next year! I can't believe the kids are growing so fast.



No comments:
Post a Comment