Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

We went to the park today. SO FUN!
Here is Sammy with his momma's tea. Spilled it before she even got to enjoy it... OH NO!
Wait... Abel... what are you doing with my drink??? ALWAYS! THIS KID DRINKS MY DRINKS!



I get by with a little help from my big sister :-)
Lukey Pookey :-)


Miss Molly



This cute dog was stealing the hearts of all the kids .... stole my heart too!

Again ... big sister Addie



Luke Sky Walker (ok, so I think he looks a little like Yoda)






Princess Laya (not sure if that's how you spell it)


Big boy "E"



Looks like an adventure... probably a bug... oh, let's get Abel to grab it.

Avery and her buddies


Light Saber Fight (it's ok, no one lost an arm)


Is that a ticker tape parade... NOPE, it's a WOOD CHIP PARADE
Abel says "REVENGE" except he is facing the wrong way :-)

3 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

What darling pictures! I can't believe what a big boy Abel is!! Of course, R is SO not a baby anymore so I shouldn't be surprised.

Eastiopians said...

What fun in the sun! Great pics. "Lukey Pookey" has the most perfect little lips. All of these children are beautiful.

Kristi J said...

I got the AGCI postcard today with your girls pics on it....they looked adorable...4 more days ahhhhhh kristi