Friday, January 23, 2009

PLEASE CALL...

Tonight we went to the mall. Fun for the whole family ... right? We ate in the food court and then we headed down to the soft play place. As we were walking down the mall, we passed Victoria Secrets... MY OH MY... the images that are outside of that store!! They were seriously offensive and basically pornographic. I was not a happy mall goer. I went inside the store and asked if I could get a number to call to complain about what my 6 year old son just saw outside the store. . . IT WAS NOT TASTEFUL AT ALL. AT ALL!!!!
The girl said "Let me ask." Another lady came up to me and said "PLEASE PLEASE CALL AND COMPLAIN and get everyone you KNOW to call and complain as well". AND SHE WORKED THERE. She had called to complain herself. It really is bad.

Here's the number
614-577-7111
This is the number for Client Relations. I am not sure where it is located. I don't recognize the area code... I am guessing their advertisement is the same in all malls.

Will you please join me in calling this company...

Thanks :-)

3 comments:

demp5 said...

Tracie,
I can not agree with you more!! I have been "mall walking" lately, and I am AFRAID for Riley and Brady to go past that store. Thanks for this number, and I am calling!!
Meghan

Michael and Michelle said...

Thank you for that! I am going to walk by mine....so when I call I can say "I didn't like what I saw"...Thank you for the number!! We moms of sons need to stick together on these things!!!!!

Michelle

(by the way...I like that we are "like-minded" in this area)

sar said...

will do!! i'm not a mom but my 16 year old brother doesn't need to see that either!! thanks for the number!