
Ted and I grew up on the Gulf Coast of Texas. Hurricane Ike is headed right to our home town and surrounding areas... We have family and close friends there. I just got off the phone with my best friend from high school and she just evacuated for the 3rd time this month. She has 3 small children and her husband is always one of the first ones called back in to town because he works at the refinery there. After hurricane Rita, she was unable to go home for almost 3 weeks (due to power outages).
Ted and I both grew up in this area. His parents now live in South West Louisiana and his sisters live in South East Texas. One sister has evacuated and the other sister is staying behind. Her and her husband helped a lot of the service men after Hurricane Rita and are staying behind as long as they can to help.
PLEASE PRAY! My heart is heavy for them and I can not imagine the anxiety that goes with these storms and the aftermath.
Ted and I both grew up in this area. His parents now live in South West Louisiana and his sisters live in South East Texas. One sister has evacuated and the other sister is staying behind. Her and her husband helped a lot of the service men after Hurricane Rita and are staying behind as long as they can to help.
PLEASE PRAY! My heart is heavy for them and I can not imagine the anxiety that goes with these storms and the aftermath.
6 comments:
Sending lots of prayers to your friends/family that God will watch over all of them! That has got to be so scary.
As far as characters...I do like me some Piglet, oh and Nemo too, and Sebastian...gotta love Sebastian.
definately joining your family in prayer!!! :)Love, the Clarks
We lived in Houston for 2 years and have friends there! Definitely in our prayers.
Yes, PRAYING!
I will be joining you in prayer. I hope everything is ok with your friends and family.
Kristin
So scary... Will have your family in my thoughts!
Nikki
http://ethiopia2009-adana.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment