sweet pictures ... loved the photo shoot ...hope all is well w/ your family ... haven't checked in on you in a while ...hope all is well w/ your family ...
How are you doing? I'm sure life is fun, yet hectic :). I was wondering if I might be able to find out from you how you got your blog printed off into a book? I'm thinking I want to print off Abraham's story that I've recorded on the blog for his first birthday which is coming up this Oct. How long did it take? Is it really expensive? Are you glad you did it? Thanks Traci! Hope you have a great day...
2 comments:
sweet pictures ... loved the photo shoot ...hope all is well w/ your family ... haven't checked in on you in a while ...hope all is well w/ your family ...
Hey Traci!
How are you doing? I'm sure life is fun, yet hectic :). I was wondering if I might be able to find out from you how you got your blog printed off into a book? I'm thinking I want to print off Abraham's story that I've recorded on the blog for his first birthday which is coming up this Oct. How long did it take? Is it really expensive? Are you glad you did it? Thanks Traci! Hope you have a great day...
Kristin
Post a Comment