We've been busy around here with school, photography, church, baby proofing the house. keeping up with 4 active kids, going to the park, enjoying the Fall, watching football...

How sweet are these faces :-)These yellow shirts are the ones that Carey sent me from the Blog Union. THANKS CAREY! Julie and I were set to go but ended up staying home because Julie's mom was diagnosed with cancer. Her mom had surgery and all of the cancer was removed! They are doing radiation to make sure it is completely gone.

This girl makes the craziest faces every time I take a picture of her. I LOVE IT! She is such a nut!

How cute are they?
Addie drives poor Abel crazy. Always wanting to invade his personal space :-) Too cute.
Look at that face ... LOVE ME SOME ABEL.
The family joined me tonight as I did a photo shoot. They were doing a scavenger hunt (Geo cashing) while I took pictures. I snapped a few shots of them afterwards.
9 comments:
Very CUTE!!!
I bet you are very busy these days.
Michelle
TOO cute!!! Love the pics!!
I love all your pictures!
I know I have told you this before but your kids are too cute and I so wish I could take pictures like you. You really are talented. I have decided that our little guys would be such good friends. To bad we live so far apart. Who knows maybe next year we can all go to the blog union and meet!
Traci I love the pictures! I am hoping to invest in a nice camera before we leave for Ethiopia so I have time to play around with it. Obviously the adoption doesn't lend itself to spending an ungodly amount on a camera...but I want it to be nice. I really don't know much about cameras other than how to use my point and shoot. Any suggestions?
Autumn
Hi :) So, you don't know me, but long story short, I came across your blog via the Teabo Tribe family blog (whom we met at an AGCI picnic). My hubby and I are planning to adopt from Ethiopia in the comming year :) It's so fun to read about other families journey's in adopting. Apart from the adopting...I LOVE your photography! I too have a love for photography :) I would love to ask you a few questions about photography...if you don't mind, and if you have the time! I can see you are a VERY busy lady! You can contact me via e-mail if you would like at youngsadoptionjourney@gmail.com. I know this was random, but thanks for taking the time to read it!
Cutie kids indeed.
Love the photos! Man, your kids are pretty darn cute!
I showed Almaz your blog-- she ooed and ahhed at the CUTE pics of all your kiddos! :)
Post a Comment