Day 3 - We headed to Hollywood Studios. We thought it was called MGM (it use to be)... no wonder we couldn't find the bus! ha! You learn something new everyday. Especially when the bus is right in front of you and leaves before you find someone to ask "Hey... where is the MGM bus?" "Oh... so it is that one that JUST LEFT!" We caught the next one.

This (above) is the big "take you picture in front of this" THING (can you tell it's late) that is at MGM... I mean... Hollywood Studios.
Here I am with sisters S and S.
Not sure what language this is (below) but I know COCA COLA when I see it! I am a HUGE coke drinker... it's my "coffee"
Meet Prince Caspian. Check out that hair-do (or hair don't). Ted is reading the Chronicles of Narnia to the kids right now. They were so excited to meet Casp. (I know ... sounds like we go way back)
I loved the parade they do at Hollywood Studious. I got out in the street and danced! It was so fun. I am sure I looked like a fool. AND I am sure I embarrassed my kids but when I heard "come! join us!" I DID :-) No pictures of that... I had the camera around my neck.
These (below) were taken at the Rockin' Roller Coaster (in the store after the ride). THIS WAS MY FAVORITE RIDE OF THE ENTIRE TRIP. IT IS AMAZING!
I think this has to be my favorite picture of the ENTIRE TRIP... HOW FUN!
Being the good mom that I am, I took Aidan and Avery in the Tower of Terror. They'll be scared for life!
Aidan DID NOT like it. Avery on the other hand went right back on. YEP! She's nuts! I loved seeing the Power Rangers come to life for Aidan.


Remember how I said we came during free dinning week? Well... we have eaten some of the BEST food since we have been here. FREE... yes, you heard me right! They only offer this once (maybe twice a year). I think they offer it during their least busy time to get people in the park. Well... I don't have pictures of where or what we ate but one night, we went to dinner at the Polynesian Resort. After a WONDERFUL meal, the girls got to hula dance. Then they had Ted come up and dance with them (no hula for him)... SUCH A SWEET MOMENT. I wanted to bust out in song. Of course, my song would have been "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman.




Remember how I said we came during free dinning week? Well... we have eaten some of the BEST food since we have been here. FREE... yes, you heard me right! They only offer this once (maybe twice a year). I think they offer it during their least busy time to get people in the park. Well... I don't have pictures of where or what we ate but one night, we went to dinner at the Polynesian Resort. After a WONDERFUL meal, the girls got to hula dance. Then they had Ted come up and dance with them (no hula for him)... SUCH A SWEET MOMENT. I wanted to bust out in song. Of course, my song would have been "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman.
(Heck, I might have even sang Butterfly Kisses... it was SO PRECIOUS)



Day 3
We started our day at Animal Kingdom. We had dinner at Epcot. AND finished out our night at Magic Kingdom.
Abel's face says it all! WE REALIZED ON THIS TRIP THAT OUR SON IS QUITE THE LITTLE FLIRT. He made friends every where he went. He had people looking his way and commenting on how precious he was EVERY WHERE WE WENT!
The tree at Animal Kingdom

Yes, we got a fast pass (see above) for ALL OF THE RIDES at Animal Kingdom. It's the Year of a Million Dreams and Aidan was picked to receive the Fast Pass for the day and because we were all in his party, we got the passes too. WAY COOL



4 comments:
Fun! It looks like you guys had such a great time. Love the rocker picture. :)
Hey Friend -- Loving the pictures & stories -- especially the one where Aidan has the Dream Fastpass at Animal Kingdom!! As I was praying for your trip - I prayed God would bless you all with some fun surprises along the way - especially since they are still doing their year of a million dreams. We got the same fast pass at Animal Kingdom two years ago & had such a fun day!! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your time!! Love you dear friend.
sooooooooooooooooooo fun. did u say u had a fast pass for the whole day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing. love the pic of ted with the girls! sooo cute.
Fun times! Love the fast pass - we got that one of the times we went and it was SO fun for the kids. Uh and their parents. ;)
Post a Comment