We had done a LOT of swimming this summer. Our summer is sadly coming to an end. YEP... we are starting school on Monday. I can not believe I will have a Kindergartner and a Second Grader. I decided to go ahead and get started with school... we
home school ... We are taking a late vacation this year so I thought we'd get started a week early so that when we take a week off... we can do it guilt free :-)
I'm actually looking forward to being home more... We hit it hard this summer. It will be a nice change.
Tonight we went with the
Mazons to their pool. We ate dinner out there and let the kids play. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. The kids played SO WELL together. Fun times! Baby
Kaler was having tummy problems. Nothing a little bouncy walk in the parking lot couldn't fix. I was loving me some
Kaler :-)


WATER FIGHT!

How's this face ... a little competition....

Not sure what Ave was doing but this is SO HER. I just loved it!

The dads and the babies :-)

Ebony and Ivory

MG and Addie going off the diving board... too fun!

Love Ave's expression here... Aidan wasn't far behind her.
3 comments:
Hello, I am a friend of Jana Griffin's. I hope you don't mind she gave me the link to your blog. My husband and I have just started our formal application to adopt from Ethiopia. I would love to ask you a few questions if you wouldn't mind. My email is Davenkam@aol.com. Thanks!
As always - what great pictures - they are so vivid!! Lowa's name is pretty sweet and where we got the idea is kind of funny. It's actually the name of a shoe (Lowa shoes). I know - we're weird - but we just liked it. It's a hiking shoe - so we say it represents our love of hiking and the outdoors :)! I love your kids' names too! Hope you have tons more fun swimming and enjoying the summer!
Kristin
Glad that you guys have had such a good time together with family and friends this summer. That is what it's all about. Great pics! I love to see snapshots of children acting silly and having so much fun. :)
Post a Comment