Where have I been? One thing I realize is that I am not the GREAT BLOGGER I once was. I stink at it. I use to love to put pictures up of what we had going on over here. Haven't done that really at all. SAD. Even more sad... I hardly ever take pictures! Yes, I do it as a profession... but I never take pictures of my own kids.
Dec 12th was the last time I posted...
And before that, in the Fall.
ALL 4 OF OUR KIDS HAVE HAD BIRTHDAYS. We've gone to Louisiana... to Texas... and to Disney World. I think I am better about posting stuff on Facebook... Is facebook the new blog? I guess so.
This year for our kids birthdays we made them an offer. They could have a party OR they could get a nice present. THEY ALL CHOSE THE NICE PRESENT. My kids LOVE to have parties... I really thought it was a shot in the dark. THEY BOUGHT IT and it was HAPPINESS for ALL :-) The small catch was they got to have a friend spend the night.
ABEL WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS DEAL. He had a party - which I didn't post pictures from...
OK... so here's what I am going to do. I am going to look through some pictures and get them UP.
So... I'll be back. SOON :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment