Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My dear friend, Melissa.... CATCH UP BLOG #3


These kids belong to my best friend, Melissa. Melissa and Chris live in Texas and we got to spend time w them as well when we made our trip. Melissa is dear to my heart. She was such a good friend to me when my parents were ill. So was Chris. Chris would go and cut my parents grass. Melissa would go and check on them and even go grocery shopping for them. She would also take my dad to the store. JUST PRECIOUS. I can never say what a gift she was to me during that difficult time. I lived 6 hours away from my parents at the time and it was heart breaking to know they were in need. Melissa has such a servants heart...

These are her kids... I got to do a photo shoot of them while I was in Texas. SO FUN!


This is Chloe. She is the oldest :-) PRETTY PRETTY GIRL!


This is Zoe... Isn't she beautiful?
And Mr. Zane.. I have a kid crush on him.



and this is baby Hope. The name is so fitting. Chris and Melissa have gone through several miscarriages and then came baby Hope. What a precious gift!


and all 4 of them together :-)

No comments: