
The girls introduced Abel to honeysuckle... HE LIKES IT :)


Addison loves to swing. One of our struggles right now is she always takes her hair down. I fix it and before I know it, she's got it all down and hanging in her face. It's so her. She's my Punky Bruster (remember her?). 

This is Bruce (above). My friend Christy has 5 kids and Bruce is the middle child. He cracks me up. He wore snow boots out to play (see below). I love this picture of him. Addison says she is gonna marry Bruce when she gets older. I guess we'll see.
Addie and Audrey - Audrey is #2 in the Randall family.
Aidan... he is such a rock solid kid. Just easy going. Very obedient. He reminds me so much of Ted. He is such a joy! He is getting to the point where he gets embarrassed by things that I do. Example... I said "Aidan do you need to go potty?" He was like "Mom, don't call it potty".NOW.... the funny thing is... after I broke my foot and was at the Doctor's office (WITH NO KIDS), I asked the nurse... "Do you guys have a potty I can use?" Ted said "Tracie.. Potty?" haha. I guess it's part of my vocabulary! I'm a mom of 4 for sure!

The bracelets on Aidan's arm are all the craze! They are called Silly Bands. The kids got some recently. It seems to be the fad right now. It's fun to see them trade with their friends.
Abel is DEFINITELY TWO right now. He is such a joy to parent but keeps us on our toes (and on our knees!). He's so dang cute that I pretty much give him what he wants and then Ted reminds me he needs to be told no. (oh yay, that's right!). He has been throwing some real fits lately.
I mean HOW DO I SAY NO TO THIS?!
Aidan was listening to Audrey read her text book out at the park and something was funny in the book. It was about sea creatures... they were laughing at the different weird looking sea animals.

Abel is always doing something CUTE!
This is his model face...
Bruce is a climber! Aidan is too... but Bruce is a CRAZY climber!

We start swim practice tomorrow... here we go!
I can't wait to hang out with our summer friends!!! THREE CHEERS FOR SUMMER!
2 comments:
Love the pictures, the descriptions, the potty funny! :) Your kids are pretty stinkin cute! :)
I love your pictures - your family is adorable!
Post a Comment